Don't tell me your age, you probably won't be honest anyway. BUT.. the Hershey Man will know your age by using the 'Chocolate Calculator'! Hee. This is pretty neat.
DON'T CHEAT by scrolling down first! It takes less than a minute. Work this out as you read..
1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10).
2. Multiply this number by 2.
3. Add 5.
4. Multiply it by 50 (I'll wait while you get the calculator).
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1759.
If you haven't, add 1758.
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
You should have a three digit number.
The first digit of this was the number of times you want to have chocolate each week. The next two numbers show YOUR AGE! Lol. Something fun to clear away the Monday blues. Hope you had fun ;)
*Note: This is the only year (2009) it will work, spread it around while it last!
(image from DeviantART)
Definition: Personal Coaching Program
4 days ago