Saturday, May 1, 2010

Dollgift Cards at Paragon

Dollgift cards are now available in Paragon shopping mall, right at the heart of Orchard road! Exact location: 290 Orchard road #B1-33 Singapore 238859, Tango Mango The Gift Shop.









This store may not be big but they have just EVERYTHING you need for a gift! From a wide range of unique gifts to pick from....



to gift bags...

plushies...

beautiful wrapping papers....

and to (my) lovely cards! :D

What more do you need except some extra $$$ in case you can't resist the temptation to buy something else for yourself?

 
For a full list of stores that currently carry my products, take a peek at my sidebar.~

April had been a gratifying month for me. Apart from the tons of well wishes, celebrations and gifts I received, my works were featured in etsy treasury for not once, not twice.. no, not thrice but FIVE wonderful times! This is certainly rare.

(Featured on 03 Apr). Thank you, ZionShore!
Featured on 19 Apr (my birthday!). Thank you, FruteJuce!
(Featured on 20 Apr). Thank you, Blueberryblonde!
Featured on 26 Apr (my dad's birthday!) :p Thank you, Bhangtiez!




























(Featured on 27 Apr). Thank you, Javagirls!




























(Featured on 28 Apr). Thank you slingzprings! You got to check out Hana's shop because she does amazing sketches of the cities. Plus, she is also from Singapore!
If these surprises are not enough, one of my drawings was also featured on Kristin's blog! So everyone does know it was my birthday month eh? Thank you again! :)

8 comments:

devonrose said...

Love all the treasuries! Your stuff is well deserving of all the attention you receive and the Tango Mango gift shop looks so cute and fun! Congrats! Give Nono hugs for us:)

xoxo
Emily & Devon

Pili said...

Again, Happy April & Happy Birthday, Rheea!

It's absolutely wonderful that you were in many treasuries & features, but also well deserved!

You goodies are also available in such amazing places!

Big Congrats! I hope you're having a great weekend!

frutejuce said...

Real nice that my headphone treasury featured you on your birthday. Sweet! You sound like you had a fab day! X

Raven said...

That is so cool that your cards are up in a store! I just love your designs...

babalisme said...

COngrats on all those treasuries! You deserve it! And on being listed in Paragon! It's HUGE!!

CONGRATS!

*doing a little happy dancing for you*

dblchin (double chin) said...

Happi bday sweetheart! finally the cards are in stores! mega awesome!

Holly said...

You're doing such a good job with your business, Rheea!! I'm always so proud every time you gain another store to sell at. And the treasuries look AMAZING! Your work is the star of the show every time. :-)

Mei said...

wow, congrats!!