Sunday, May 24, 2009

Cat Socrates

Dollgift postcards and bookmarks in store at Cat Socrates! The store is located at 231 Bain Street, Bras Basah Complex #03-39B, Singapore. Don't say I didn't warn you - Only enter this store if you have a very strong will, otherwise, be prepared to burn a hole in your pocket.

Every time I walk into the store, I get really frustrated because there are just so many things I want to buy! lol. They have a wide range of lovely paper products (of course including mine!!), adorable tin toys, cool accessories and a little cafe to relax to. Once you get in, you wouldn't want to leave. Words alone can't do this place justice so, I have pics to prove it.

















By the way, these pics are taken by the boss, Hellen. Her photographic skill is amazing I tell you. Look at how brilliantly she'd photographed my products. Thank you Hellen!









If you are a cat lover, all the more you should come. For more pics or information, check out Hellen's flickr and her blog.
Meow~

5 comments:

Diary of a Young Designer said...

Super cool store! I'm bookstore/paper crazy so this place sound like heaven to me! Too bad I don't think I'll make it there any time soon. Thanks for sharing!

xo
Sophie

babalisme said...

I'm not much of a cat lover, but I had the chance I want to visit this lovely store!! Good to hear your products on sale everywhere now!!!

Lynn Kellan said...

Hi Rheea,
I love stores like this one; I always leave inspired (but with a lot less money in my wallet).

Holly said...

Well goodness, girl. You are quite the little businesswoman. Thank you for introducing me to yet another fantastic place that I'd love to visit.

I checked out her blog, and it looks like they were hiring just a little over a month ago. That would be SUCH a cool place to work. I love the little ceramic boy figurines with the striped shirts, those are so cool!

Rummy Rules said...

You have a great taste about Art.