Friday, September 11, 2009

Forest N Trees

And now.. let me present you the pics of this new shop I'd consigned with.. Tah-dah!!! A BIG thank you to the very nice people at Forest N Trees, for having my works in their shop. (shop location: no. 2 Handy Road, The Cathay Building #03-02, Singapore 229233).

This shop is a love at first sight.. follow by an infatuation with this huge adorable door. I want to carry the whole door home! 




































  


Carrie Chau's works.. (for more pics on her works, pls scroll down to my previous post).


















Mine on the lower shelf! :) 






































In my next post, I will be announcing the winner of my giveaway. Those who have not taken part, you're left with only two more days. Click HERE for your last chance to walk away with 1) a greeting card of your choice, 2) a byrheea print AND 3) a postcard. Good luck! :)  

5 comments:

Belen said...

hi rheea,

i love your art! thanks for posting your comment on my blog. i'm happy you did, otherwise i probably would never have been able to see your beautiful art! :)

and yes, feel free to post that too! it's not my video really. i found it on youtube thru my sister. :)

take care,
belen.

Pili said...

Wow, that's a totally wonderful shop! I love the whole set up!!

And your items are all lovely, you are very talented miss Rheea!!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful store! Your art looks great! Have a sweet day! x

Angela Catirina said...

What a beautiful store! It's a perfect fit for your beautiful work. Thanks so much for sharing.

apparentlyjessy said...

Congratulations on getting your beautiful art work sold in such a cool store! That door is incredible!