Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dollgift Cards at Kichn

My greeting cards are now available at one more outlet - Kichn. This cafe is located at 180 Albert Street #01-05, Albert Court, Singapore 189971.
 







What makes this small cafe special? Well, they certainly know the way to please their customers. Here at Kichn, we're given the choice to decide what we want to put into our bellies - we can customise our food and drink! How cool is that? For instance, you may choose to have strawberry with green tea and coffee........ or grape with honey and milo? Or how about peach with orea, redbull and pineapple? You can have them ALL BLENDED TOGETHER and nobody is going to call you weird (now Fear Factor came to mind). What's more..... prices for their food/drinks are very affordable!

















Plus, they have a little corner for local artists' works! 













My cards! :))


















Their newspaper-like menu.



























To order your food, simply color to mix and match them...

















like this!
















I had honey green tea (the very conservative type) and it was very YUMMY!!! This has to be my lastest favourite drink besides Coffee Bean's mocha latte I constantly crave for.






























Portobello Mushrooms spaghetti! Love the huge, juicy and chewy mushrooms.... Mmmmmmmm~~~































They were featured on the Business Times newspaper. Click HERE to read more!

Opening hours: Mon–Thu: 9am–9pm, Fri+Sat: 9am–11pm.
Lunch is served from 11.30am. Closed on Sundays.

6 comments:

Pili said...

Oh my goodness!

First of all, YAY for another cool place carrying your amazing art, big congrats, Rheea!

And secondly, WHAT A COOL PLACE!! I'd love to have a cafe like that over here! If I ever go to Singapore I sure I'm dropping by there (after meeting up with you!).

Lrc said...

What a creative and awesome looking shop! I like how your illustrations fit into the shop too...it makes me want to visit!

dblchin (double chin) said...

wah seems like a nice place to chill!!! thanks for sharing sweetie!

Martina said...

Want to visit there too - a lovely daydream ;) I really like your blog header, your style is awesome, sooooo sweet!

devonrose said...

That's the perfect place to have your beautiful creations! Congrats:)

AllisonEsplinPhotography said...

Rheea-You are so talented! Congrats!