Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Happiness

I was tagged by Holly, from Hollyrocks to list 6 things that bring me joy. There are so many things that can make me smile, to pick only 6 is pretty tough. Let's see what are the rules of this game:

Link back to the person who tagged you.
List six little things that make you happy.
Tag six bloggers and let them know they’re “it”.

So here are some of the things that bring me happiness (out of the very long list):

1) My family! I know my parents would not appreciate the idea of having their faces posted, so I have Nono as the representative. I'm sure he is used to having his pics all over my blog by now.


2) Having great friends around me. I hope my friends do not get a shock when they see their pic here. lol. My hair was soooo long then..


3) Beautiful skies make me smile. :)


4) Anything about Angels make my heart sing~


5) BUBBLE TEA!!!
''A bubble tea a day keeps the doctor away.'' -Rheea


6) Turning the pages of my childhood photo albums. Make a guess which is me? Hint: Not those grouchy ones. LOL.


What, 6 already??!! Okay please allow me to add just one more.

7) I love CHRISTMAS!!


Now, check out the blogs of these 6 lovely people:

I Love Devon Rose
Shells
babalisme
pili
Mama_Amethyst
luludesign


Have a HAPPY weekend everyone! :D

7 comments:

Holly said...

Oh how lovely! Your seven happy things are all very sweet. I love the picture of you and your friend, what a fun bunch! And the childhood photo is very cute too. Are you the little sweetie in the red and white shirt?

cabin + cub said...

cute photos and happy list.. i love bubble tea... although one a day for me, won't keep the scales away...haha. thanks for reading my blog! ;)

jacjewelry said...

Very cute! I LOVE bubble tea! (and family and friends, of course. :))

Rheea said...

Bingo, Holly, that's me! LOL.

Good to know there are bubble tea lovers from all parts of the world! Bubble tea rocks~

Rheea

devonrose said...

Thanks Rheea! Nono, family and beautiful skies bring me joy too:)
xoxo

Pili said...

Your six (seven!) things make me smile too!!

And thanks for the tagging, I'll get onto blogging right now!

Impossible Alice said...

You are so cute! Thanks for tagging me - I can't wait to make up my list! I'm going to copy you and put photos for each of mine, too =)