Monday, June 11, 2012

Rainbow Love~

Who wouldn't love to see a rainbow?!

Two months ago, I was fortunate enough to catch a glimpse of this beautiful phenomenon just before sunset. For no apparent reason, I was feeling pretty down that day (must be PMS!). As I was sitting on my bed, fighting for the grouchiness to go away, I had a sudden instinct to look out of the window. There, right before my eyes was this vibrant, colourful rays. It seemed so near that I felt I could just reach out my arm to touch it. In that instance, my mood was completely lifted. 

I know this rainbow was meant for me to see, for it was there that fleeting moment and then it was gone with the sun. I know that my Angels always have their amazing ways to remind me that I'm not alone. I have lost count on the number of signs they've shown me over the years. Some of these experiences had been so unbelievable that still left me in awe as I relate them to my friends. And of course not surprisingly, most of these friends claimed I must be hallucinating. lol.    
   



















Do you ever wonder how it feels to sit on a rainbow? Or play among the fluffy clouds? Will I get to see a castle built amidst the clouds? Wouldn't it be great if we can have a day's pass to visit these places? If you do know where to get the pass, please please please let me know. I'm willing to trade in my favourite chocolate bubble tea for the info.



“Life is like a rainbow. You need both the sun and the rain to make its colors appear.”~

If rainbow can be seen at night, it would only be in my imagination...




































Have a colorful day.~ ^^

2 comments:

Pili said...

I so love seeing rainbows! More than once in a busy shift I've spotted a rainbow through a window and it's made me smile so much!

Holly said...

Rainbows always lift my spirits too. I'm so glad one was sent your way when you needed it! Your new rainbow prints are gorgeous. Thanks for using them to bring me a smile! :-)