Monday, April 20, 2009

Busy Week

Happy Monday! Hope your weekend was good. I had a busy busy week; meeting up old friends, renewing acquaintance with friends I haven't seen for the last decade.. busy eating YUMMY food and busy collecting PRESENTS! Hee hee. Yes, it was my BIRTHDAY!!! The actual day was supposed to be yesterday but 'celebration' started since last Wednesday. Lucky me eh? How can I disagree judging from these lovely presents I've got. A big thank you to my beloved family and friends. I feel so loved. :')

Believe it or not, there will be MORE presents I'm getting this week. Now you know how busy I am? :p





3 comments:

Mama_Amethyst said...

Oh, I would love to have the Twilight series. You're so lucky. I just finished New Moon this weekend. Happy Birthday!

BrigaBauble said...

I've been planning to read the Twilight books--before I decide to see the movies. Looks like you got quite a nice stash of b-day gifts!

Holly said...

Your family and friends have great taste in presents! It looks like you made out like a bandit. Happy late birthday! How old are you now?