Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Which Is Your Sleeping Posture?

Don't cheat. Decide on the pic before you read the answers!

I am a combination of 'side sleeper lying on one side' and 'side sleeper on one knee bended' (with my bolster). I guess this can't be accurate since there is no way these two descriptions can go together. Haha. What about yours? It would be interesting to know whose is 'unknown covering from head to toe'. Don't laugh, I have a friend who sleep like that and I shall not reveal her identity. lol



















7 comments:

babalisme said...

I don't know which one is mine..for all I realize is that I sleep on my side (either right or left) , but there are so many variations of them!! But I am relieved knowing positively I'm not the stomach one, because I can't breathe!!

Adele Di Fior said...

Haha! I love multi positions! Am I complicated? (>_<")

Unknown said...

aw! is there any reason, do you think, why it is that all of the sleeping positions that are good for your back are the same ones related with positive personality traits, and the ones that are supposed to be bad for you are the ones that are related with selfish, fussy, bad people?

(i'm a tummy sleeper with one leg to the side. does that make me extra horrible?!)

Rheea said...

Hey Wunderbug, I'm a side sleeper with all the good personalities so I'm sure these descriptions must not be accurate. :p

PS: Adele, that doesn't sound... appropriate. LOL.

Rheea

Adele Di Fior said...

XD I think I've similar sleeping position as Wunderbug most of the time!

Unknown said...

What if I have like three different positions I sleep in? Maybe I'm weird. Good post though.

Caroline D. said...

I sleep every way! That's why pregnancy was so hard because I could only sleep on one side or the other. No back, no stomach :(