Thursday, May 14, 2009

What's Up

Sorry for neglecting my blog for quite a while. If only you are right in front of me, my apologetic face looks something like this -----> /_\
I hope my fellow readers did not abandon me because of this?? If you're reading this, it mean you did not! Haha. Well, thank you for being so faithful.

Let's see what was I up to for the past week. There are a couple of good news I am going to share with you. I was so hounored to be approached by this online design website, designeRoof, to showcase some of my works on their site. Yay! Here is the link to the page. Be sure to check out some of the great artists/designers on the site as well.

The second wonderful thing that happened.. I was introduced to a friend's friend who owns a coffee house here in Singapore - The Coffee Nations. This very generous boss actually offered me a space to showcase some of my works, believe it or not, for NO cost at all! Best part was, he even offered to help me sell off the products if customers are interested to purchase them. Again, for NO commission at all! Where on earth can you find such a great deal especially when you've only met that person for the first time? All I can say is, I must have done a whole lot of good deeds in my past life. lol.

Here are some of the pics I took at the coffee house.

Before and...


after. I hope my products look more appealing than the puffs. lol. Oh I forgot to mention this is a two storey coffee house. A few of my paintings are also displayed on the second floor. Hee.


Coffee and travels is the concept of this coffee house. Here at The Coffee Nations, you get to taste different coffee from around the world. I really like its cosy ambiance.

Beautiful travel pics.


This place looks even nicer if you come in the evening.




Do come by when you visit Singapore! For more details, you can check here.
Oh boy, trust me, I've got so much more to share but my brain is threatening to pass out any minute. The time here is 1:37am now and I seriously need my beauty sleep. Good night to me and good morning to some of you. Zzzzzz........

2 comments:

babalisme said...

You're so lucky to have such good friends! No, your art can't be beaten by puff pastries.. They're looking good! Of course I'll drop by if I visit Singapore!

Holly said...

Congratulations on all the fun opportunities to expand your business! The owner of the coffee house sounds like a really nice guy. And your work fits right in, I'm sure lots of people will buy it. If I ever come to Singapore, maybe I could meet you there for some coffee!