Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Christmas Part (II)

Sorry it took me so long to post this. Too many photos to pick from.. I hope you'd enjoy these. :)

and the story continues from Part I.... As we strolled along Boat Quay...











to the five-star Fullerton Hotel..... to use their restrooms. lol. Of course we didn't go there deliberately to use their restrooms, we just happened to pass by.

Here's Clarke Quay! Still, very beautiful... :)



Did you notice my mini Christmas hat??? Cute right! Hee. We got it for 5 bucks. Quite expensive for a tiny hat like that but I didn't hesitate one bit because it was my FAVOURITE day of the year! Plus, I can keep it for next Christmas.







Everywhere looked so dreamy on Christmas eve.. .even the trees were exceptionally dazzling.


Enough of my little Christmas tour. Now, what is Christmas without PRESENTS??? Let's see what I got this Christmas.. (Pls bear with me while I read out the list) - ANGEL lamp, ANGEL oracle cards (not one but TWO decks), ANGEL musical box, 1 month TrueFitness membership, handmade (with love by Adele) pouch, Ipone casing (absolutely no reason for me not to get an Ipone now), bookmarks, sketchbook, shawl, bangles, necklace.. not forgetting those (belated) not in the pic; an artistic book for the artistic me (a-hem) and a donation made to Worldvision (to benefit one Pakistan girl to go to school) dedicated to me! Tell me, HOW CAN I NOT LOVE CHRISTMAS??? I feel so blessed! :')

Now, allow me to brag about this lamp. See the details and excellent craftmanship???  
Can't see clearly? Here's a close-up. Gorgeous (X100) right?!! Don't be jealous. You can also get one for yourself HERE. :)



























Sometimes giving can be a joyous thing too. A few weeks before Christmas, I decided to send a gift along my blessings to my buddy from the States after knowing she will be getting married, three days after Christmas. I knew Holly through blogging and we've never meet in person. I 've known her as an upbeat and down to earth lady...always so sincere and caring (even to her little squirrel visitors!)

Anyway, she was so excited after receiving my surprise gift that she wrote me a long email (content of which is too mushy to be shared). ;) Not only that, she did a post in her blog about it before she left for her honeymoon. How sweet is that?!! I 'stole' a pic from her blog. Ssshhhsss.. For full story, pls visit her blog HERE (I promise you will enjoy reading her blog as much as I do). Once again, congratulation to my dearest buddy~!! :D














Lastly as you can see, this is going to be my last post for 2009. I'm not going to get all emotional because I'm really looking forward to a brand new year. Have you thought about your resolutions for 2010? I'm halfway through it! Hee hee. Before I end my last post, allow me to get all teary one last time with this video I'm about to share. Pili (another beloved blog friend, all the way from Spain!) posted a video on Youtube with my Christmas postcard (right in the middle) in it!! Thank you, Pili!

Enjoy to this one. Oh no, I'm getting all teary again.. *HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!! :D

7 comments:

cabin + cub said...

Lovely photos... all the lights are so pretty! Looks like you had a great Christmas! I hope you have a Happy New Year too!!! :)

Pili said...

Amazing photos! Everything looks beautiful!! =D

I'm really glad to hear & see that you got a lot of Christmas gifts, cause you do deserve them! ;)

Happy New Year Rheea! I hope you'll have a wonderful time on New Year's Eve!

ג. ג. said...

Beautiful pictures, very colorful. Merry Christmas and happy new year!

koralee said...

Thank you for the lovely tour my friend. Your treasures are so lovely..especially that lamp! Sending you some extra love for 2010...xoxoxoxoox

dblchin (double chin) said...

merry xmas sweetheart!!!! May the angels b with u all year round!!!!

jacjewelry said...

You look so cute in your tiny Christmas hat. Why is everything cuter when it's small? The angel is gorgeous! How sweet of you to send one of your precious works of art to a friend across the globe! Going to read the story on her blog. Happy New Year!

Holly said...

Your Christmas photos are truly gorgeous!! Were these taken with your new camera? They look amazing! I just got home today, and I decided to sit down at my computer to catch up on some things. I'm so happy to see that you had a good holiday, and your sweet wishes for my honeymoon were appreciated. You're such an awesome girl, and a cute one too!

I am in love with your new angel lamp. It's beautiful!