Monday, June 29, 2009

Chocolate Calculator

Don't tell me your age, you probably won't be honest anyway. BUT.. the Hershey Man will know your age by using the 'Chocolate Calculator'! Hee. This is pretty neat.

DON'T CHEAT by scrolling down first! It takes less than a minute. Work this out as you read..

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10).

2. Multiply this number by 2.

3. Add 5.

4. Multiply it by 50 (I'll wait while you get the calculator).

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1759.
If you haven't, add 1758.

6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

You should have a three digit number.

The first digit of this was the number of times you want to have chocolate each week. The next two numbers show YOUR AGE! Lol. Something fun to clear away the Monday blues. Hope you had fun ;)

*Note: This is the only year (2009) it will work, spread it around while it last!



(image from DeviantART)

4 comments:

Holly said...

My teacher did this with us in math class! I lied about how many times I'd like to eat chocolate each week though. I said 3, but that's just because I try to watch my figure. If I really just let myself go and ate as much chocolate as I wanted, I'd probably eat it every day. Yum!

devonrose said...

omg! how did that work??? that's too cool!

LillyShayStyle said...

I didn't do this because I don't know where my calculator is... but that picture is so cute!

Impossible Alice said...

That photo is awesome :)
If I had my way, I'd eat chocolate way more than ten times a week. I'm not even close to joking. It is my main food group ;-P