Thursday, June 25, 2009

Messages From Your Angels

Forget about all your Poker cards, Tarot cards, Old maid, Donkey and Happy Family cards. If there is one deck of cards you need to have, it is this Angel Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue. I'll tell you why. These special cards are not only beautiful, they answer to your questions! I kid you not. I got my answers, very specifically.. In fact the reading was so enlightening and inspiring that I was closed to tears.



Don't be skeptical, your Angels are trying to connect with you. Try this online version HERE and tell me what you think. This deck consists of 44 elegantly illustrated Angels. You get to pick 3 cards each time. Hold the question in your mind while your intuition guide you to your cards. You can even ask a question on behalf of someone else.



I got the answers I needed. I hope you find yours too. :)

4 comments:

cabin + cub said...

oooh... sounds mystical!

devonrose said...

hmmm...I did it and the angels did'nt make sense to me:( Maybe I should ask them another question?

Rheea said...

Haha. Yes Emily, you can try again. Maybe be more specific about your question? Have fun!

Rheea

Holly said...

Cool! I've got lots of questions right now, perhaps I should look into that. I saw a gorgeous angel calender at the store a few days ago, and it made me think of you. :-)