Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lovely Etsy Sellers

Today I received a compliment on my blog by yet another etsy seller, Light and Writing. I made a visit to her blog and saw two of my items listed in her Etsy favorites. Happy! :) And I must add that she has a lovely blog with loads of beautiful photographs. You got to try her 'Feed the Fishes' application (on right side of the page), cute!



Come to think of it, I've joined Etsy for a couple of months now and I would like to say that Etsy sellers are indeed amazing. Not to mention the many inspiring artists but more importantly, they are very supportive and helpful in many ways. If you don't believe, checkout the Etsy forum and you'll know what I mean. I'm sure you Etsy sellers out there will agree with me too. ;)

I may not be strong in my vocab but still, I would like to take this opportunity to mention a few such great people I've met there. First of all, Karen from EarringsByKaren. She was the very first person who dropped me an encouraging message when I joined Etsy last year (Oct). I hope she is doing great with her jewellery making now.

zJayne from zJayne and Fiona from fionachapman. For dropping me a message just to make sure I did not miss out their post after I posted a question in the forum (Dec). Thank you for being so thoughtful! :)

Then there was Marcie from marciejanedesigns (I've mentioned her in my blog a few days ago, dated 10 Jan). This wonderful lady has inspired me alot and she even went on to promote my work to everyone. Haha.. I have no idea of her real age but she does give me this motherly feel. (That's a compliment Marcie! :p)

Of course there are many many more of you out there. Btw, I've only made ONE sale in Etsy so far.. haha. But I've learnt alot there. :) Thank you everyone!

14 comments:

halloweenie, smile! said...

Don't worry, you will have many more sales in the future! So nice of you to mention some Etsy sellers :)

Rheea said...

Thank you for checking out my blog halloweenie. Good day! :)

Karen said...

Aw, thanks. Rheea. I just adore your work and am happy to be your first encouraging voice at Etsy. Your blog is gorgeous, no surprise there. I love to peek in your Etsy shop and see what you'll do next.
EarringsByKaren :)

Rheea said...

Hey Karen, nice to hear from you again! Would love to read your blog if you have one too. Thank you. :D

Miranda said...

Just thought I'd stop by and check you out, I found your blog on etsy. It is very nice and I have added you to my follow list!

Light and Writing said...

Awww, thanks so much for your sweet words. Very uplifting blog! Your art is so lovely and you have done a great job on your blog as well, more sales will come.
p.s. Yeah, it was spelled wrong, but fixed now. I got going on the typing and never looked back I suppose. I'm sure it won't be the last time. Thanks for saying something!

Connie Krebs said...

Beautiful blog, very clean cut yet feminine!

Anonymous said...

I think I just fell in love with your art...I just ADORE your linework!!!

marciejanedesigns said...

Rheea your a so cute! Yes, I am motherly, but I am crazy, wild and hot! I am the mother of 3 young adult daughters and I can always use one more. I am looking forward to following your success, you are an amazing artist. Thanks for mentioning me ;0)
Love, Marcie

Rheea said...

Thank you everyone!! I'm so touched with all the compliments :')

Don't worry Light and Writing, I checked my typing again and again but I still make mistakes. Haha.

Thank you once again guys! Stay happy. :)

PS: Mummy Marcie, continue to stay crazy and hot.

Jeanne said...

This is a great blog. I just check out your shop. I love it and it's now in my favorites.

Rheea said...

Hey thank you Jeanne. I just visited your blog, it's lovely too. I'm following it :)

Jane Pierce aka zJayne said...

A pleasure to come across your Etsy shop and now your blog. Your talented art and whimsy brings a ~smile each time I visit.

Best to you in the New Year.

Rheea said...

Hey zJayne, nice to see you again. :) I'm glad you like my 'whimsy' style. Will continue to come out with more. haha.

Best wishes for the new year too. Cheers~